Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday.

This has not been the easiest week! I'm tempted to just grump my way out of this and say, "I'm thankful it's almost Friday". But, then I remind myself, quit pity-partying and be thankful. Be THANKFUL. Sooo...

I'm thankful for Pandora. Seriously, how else can you get your Christmas music fix in June!? 

We're both thankful for our friends! David and Robert got to enjoy a "boys night" last night and just hang out, eat crab legs, and be boys. I know David's thankful for him! 
And I'm thankful for Mrs. Kathryn Jones-Porter. She's all the way out in North Dakota, trying to settle in to her newlywed life and living in the same apartment...let alone same TOWN...as her husband for the first time ever. And, she takes time out of her busy life to shop for vintage pyrex for me, AND get it washed and shipped?! She has a heart of pure gold. 

I'm thankful for my dad. Got to have some one-on-one time with him last night, and it was so good. He cooked my favorites for dinner - black beans with yellow rice, blue cheese, bacon & balsamic wedge salad, and sweet jerk chicken. If you're unaware, my dad is like the best chef EVER. 
And, we topped off the night with watching a western!

And, at the end of the post, I'm feeling a bit better about my week, but I'm still going to say it... I'm thankful tomorrow's FRIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment