Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2.14.13

Valentine's Edition!

This week, I'm thankful for my handsome valentine! 
And, I'm thankful to be married to him - so he'll be my valentine every year!
Seriously, how cute is this face?!


We're thankful for the lack of rain today (not quite sunny skies, but we're getting there!) - after a few days of non-stop rain here in Charleston.

We're thankful for our puppies.
We're thankful for our home.
We're thankful for our cars.
We're thankful for our love.
We're thankful for our whole little newlywed life. It's been pretty great. 

We're thankful for our salvation. My sweet Daddy's valentine to me this morning said: Remember, "We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19. So, we're real thankful that HE loved us first. 

Happy Love Day, Y'all! I'm headed home to share it with my hubby! :)

xoxo
Court (& David)


No comments:

Post a Comment