Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday 8.8


Today, I'm thankful for having a long weekend coming up! That's right - Friday AND Monday off! They won't be spent completely relaxing - gotta squeeze a little work in there tomorrow and Saturday ;)

Which leads to our next bit of thankfulness...
We're thankful for all the side work we've been getting lately (as well as our full time jobs) because we've gotten a good bit of extra income.

Which leads to our next bit of thankfulness...
We're thankful for that extra income, because we're in the early stages of maybe possibly buying our house! (Well, not our house, Aunt Sharon's house, but the one we live in). So pray for us! It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

I'm also thankful for David, who knows me so well, he made and brought me "Sleepy Time" hot tea to help me sleep last night, since he knows I haven't been sleeping well. (Yes, that's shameless bragging on my hubby. I can't resist sometimes - he's just SO good to me!)

David's thankful for getting Monday off so we can relax together all day!

I'm also thankful for being on this earth for 27 years now (Well, on Sunday.)
Happy Birthday to me! :)

Peace & Blessings
C & D

No comments:

Post a Comment