Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Master Gardener

This past weekend David transformed our front flower bed! I'm so excited. My only regret is that we didn't get a "before" picture! It needed some TLC badly!


He bought mulch and landscaping paper and put all that down, then we went flower shopping! $100 later, we had mums, tulip bulbs (plant now, bloom this spring), some pretty little blue and yellow flowers, some pretty little pink and white flowers, and some green leafy things. Oh, and my favorite, a tall purple thing where all the flowers form a sort of ball. Forgot what it's called. (Can you tell I'm not a gardener?!) And he transplanted one of our palms from the wedding into the front bed as well. 

Our friends Adam and Jenn came over to help too! While Adam and David were outside planting and getting dirty, Jenn and I scrapbooked and drank wine inside. Sounds fair, right? :)

All in all, a great day, and our front yard looks Beautiful! I can't wait to see it all bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment